Electronic Communications Agreement
MoneyPod (“we”, “us” or ”our”) is required to provide certain information to you in writing in a paper form. With your consent, we may instead provide information to you electronically on our mobile application, website or mobile website or by sending you an email. “You” or “your” means the person providing this consent and also any joint accountholder.
You should print or store electronically this Electronic Communications Agreement and any Communication that you would like to keep for your records.
Your Consent and Withdrawing Your Consent
By agreeing to this Electronic Communications Agreement, you are providing your electronic signature and you agree that MoneyPod may provide you with disclosures, agreements, notices and other documents electronically.
In order to have a MoneyPod account, you must consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, disclosures, and notices (collectively, “Communications”). If you wish to withdraw your consent, you will need to close your MoneyPod account.
To close your account and withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications, send a message using the “Contact Us” feature on the mobile or web application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications We May Provide Electronically
Communications include these categories of information provided to you in connection with applying for or using your MoneyPod account:
- Agreements related to your MoneyPod account, including any amendments to agreements;
- Notices about changes to any agreement;
- Notices about how to resolve an error;
- Account statements and transaction information;
- Authorizations related to your account; and
- Any other communication, notice or document we are required or allowed by law to provide to you.
If information is provided on MoneyPod’s mobile application or website, such as transaction information, you are responsible for accessing the mobile application or website to review the information.
If we choose, we may send you Communications in a paper form rather than providing them electronically.
Keeping your contact information up to date
While you have a MoneyPod account, you agree to maintain a valid email address so that we can provide information to you, and you will let us know right away if your email address changes. You can update your email address in the Account section of the mobile application or website. If you have given us your mobile phone number for text messages and your number changes, you can update your mobile phone number in the Account section of the mobile application or website.
Hardware and Software requirements
To access and retain the Communications, you must have the following hardware and software:
- A mobile device with Apple iOS 7.0+ or Android 4.0+
- A personal computer with an SSL-enabled web browser (Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari; Windows XP and above and Mac OS X)
- Adobe Reader to view Portable Document Format (PDF) files
- A personal email address
- Internet access through an Internet Service Provider
- A printer if you want to print any Communications or electronic storage if you want to retain Communications electronically
These hardware and software requirements may change from time to time. We will notify you of any material change to these requirements. If you access your MoneyPod account after receiving notice of a change to the requirements, you are consenting to the change.
Requesting a Paper Copy of Communications
If you would like a paper copy of any Communication contact us by sending a message using the “Contact Us” feature on the mobile or web application or by sending an email to email@example.com.
In your message, please be specific about which Communication you are requesting in a paper form. We may charge you a fee to provide a paper copy of a Communication, unless the fee is prohibited by law. Refer to the MoneyPod Card Agreement for a description of the fee.
By pressing “I Accept” button, you have read and agree to this Electronic Communications Agreement, and you:
- agree that you are able to receive Communications electronically;
- confirm you have the hardware and software described above, including the ability to print or download Communications;
- are providing your electronic signature to this Electronic Communications Agreement; and
- confirm that you are authorized to provide consent on behalf of any joint accountholder.